Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- Glad to see the KKK doing all it can to support the aiding and abetting of Trump. twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/st… 1 day ago
- RT @Super70sSports: George Hendrick led the NL in 1982 in not giving a fuck if you were stealing home and not moving a goddamn inch for you… 4 days ago
- It's for the safety of others....BELIEVE me!! twitter.com/TheOnion/statu… 6 days ago
- The moment it was all over.... twitter.com/jameswest2010/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jerryspringer: Hillary Clinton belongs in the White House. Donald Trump belongs on my show. 3 weeks ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.