Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- fb.me/1CXAperDn 3 weeks ago
- So....last night while suffering the twin horrors of losing Detroit Dave, of The DetroitDaddies, and Leon... fb.me/8mFOOr4WK 2 months ago
- instagram.com/p/BMC4a9HgJuy/ fb.me/112SNBOdV 2 months ago
- Don't know if this will work... instagram.com/p/BMAFvrxgdab/ fb.me/5Ku6k8jzH 2 months ago
- Glad to see the KKK doing all it can to support the aiding and abetting of Trump. twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/st… 3 months ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.