Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- M'man get's to the deets. (Follow the links for extra context goodness!) twitter.com/mtaibbi/status… 1 day ago
- Classy.... twitter.com/LOLGOP/status/… 1 day ago
- Ding. Ding. Ding.V7.5 twitter.com/LOLGOP/status/… 5 days ago
- Ding. Ding. Ding. V7.0 twitter.com/NormOrnstein/s… 5 days ago
- Wow...Orlando?! That was a reach! 6 days ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.