Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- @MeghanMcCain please thank your Paw for his inspiring remarks in Munich. washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/w… 1 day ago
- Thx @monaeltahawy. As the US screams toward xenophobia it's more important than ever to see what we have in common. twitter.com/monaeltahawy/s… 1 day ago
- Innaresting..... twitter.com/LouiseMensch/s… 5 days ago
- Ahoy @MeghanMcCain , apparently my paranoia is shared. haaretz.com/opinion/1.7690… PS try Larceny. Good whiskey in my tax bracket 1 week ago
- fb.me/1CXAperDn 1 month ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.