Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- I hate it when one of these gets past me! A toast to a great man. fb.me/6VGXNtIyZ 1 day ago
- Props to Sheena Patrick of Austin TX. fb.me/3iN5kWiXM 1 day ago
- Important data! fb.me/3R4rtrBEE 1 day ago
- Gold: fb.me/3RDNQs41R 3 days ago
- It's official. In THIS house, Pat Smear is our favorite FOO!! fb.me/75Iyl36IT 3 days ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.