Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- Dig yo!... fb.me/2bQR3P76h 4 days ago
- Abby gets the beverage of her choice!! fb.me/3LtA7UXMc 1 week ago
- Must pick up sticks before I mow.....coveting your "yard" about now Jamie! fb.me/2ywzlWUXG 1 week ago
- Slow news day apparently… Full disclosure: I did not "form" The Dirtclods per se - tho' I did come up with the... fb.me/7bppj1tVU 1 week ago
- Nascar..... Not. fb.me/38AXLTfmv 1 week ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.