Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- The "beeg-event": On behalf of the marketing department I would like to invite my "face-universe" to what's... fb.me/2DolxSvQE 5 days ago
- What with the "beeg-event" this evening and all the prep (and perps involved) I somehow got this done too. Show... fb.me/2wDSUNJdm 5 days ago
- Ok, i stop now.RT @pattonoswalt: Obama just pardoned "Popcorn" the Thanksgiving turkey. (cont) tl.gd/n08hhb 6 days ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: The original title of Bob Seger's "We've Got Tonite" was "Come Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon" 6 days ago
- RT @blainecapatch: "the new pope is too liberal," said rush limbaugh, a fat bald closeted gay drug addict and convicted felon on his fourth… 6 days ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.