Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- Bless everyone mentioned for the kindnesses. "Itchy and The Hater Tots start things out this Saturday at The... fb.me/6MmJrhyFV 2 weeks ago
- Facebook asks: "What have you been up to lately…" Well… There's this.. fb.me/2N7OGU3j0 1 month ago
- Well….There's THIS: facebook.com/events/1495866… 1 month ago
- Sitting down? Here's something besides a radio announcement! Me and two of three of the "Tots of Hate" will be... fb.me/6IM8JmifY 3 months ago
- Ahoy! Episode 51 of Common Threads on WDVX for June 7 has hit the archives. Just SOME of the goodness featured... fb.me/3oCRmDRsA 3 months ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.