Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- fb.me/26yCEdJul 1 month ago
- Sarah Vowell explains the polarity reversal of republicans, the whole Confederate flag thing, and why we should... fb.me/7xLMmgd1O 1 month ago
- Public Access.... fb.me/1LffPI9vM 1 month ago
- Um.... Good luck with that... fb.me/93NAVHx8N 1 month ago
- Just the best-est! fb.me/6JCkJoNEH 1 month ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.