Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- Just in from the "Shit could be MUCH worse!" desk: fb.me/1XUb4sFUD 1 week ago
- fb.me/7N3xmu0aM 1 week ago
- As my world begins to fade away…. fb.me/6SFTvpH7U 1 week ago
- They walk amongst us… fb.me/Kt26Kaux 1 week ago
- Maron and Keef prattle on... wtfpod.com fb.me/7vVh0TLBJ 2 weeks ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.