Tags: acoustics, ambiance, atmosphere, bass, beavers, beer, booze in the back, buzzed, disown, Dixie Ghost, dog rescue, dogs, drums, friends, fuckin' holidays, girls, groove, guitar, Hillbilly Punk, Hollerpalooza, Itchybruddah, Jessica Russell, juxbox, Knoxville, Memphis, mocha, Morristown, music, Nashville, no-kill, Phil Fuson, pinball, piss and vinegar, pool table, psychotherapy, Random Panties, shelter, Slime, stuffing, trippy, vintage, What the hell is Itchy doing in the bathtub, Zeitgeist
- This.... Day after "Tax Day". It's an honor! fb.me/79zG5VZMm 1 hour ago
- Urban woes…. fb.me/2S5uQIImb 2 weeks ago
- Long time no type: Tracked this years ago. This is the anniversary of the night the crime rate in NYC dropped... fb.me/1K3q1qLDH 1 month ago
- Tomorrow on your (internet) radio dial:... fb.me/2YimfeMKI 3 months ago
- RT @anon_line: Again I have witnessed another dead body in the streets #Rip & to the people who ran him over and left U are wrong. http://t… 3 months ago
I'M MOVIN ON (Clarence E. Snow) Itchybruddah
"I'm Moving On" is a 1950 country standard written by Hank Snow. The song, a 12-bar blues, reached #1 on the Billboard country singles chart and stayed there for 21 weeks, tying the record. It was the first of seven number-one Billboard country hits Snow scored throughout his career on that chart.